Quick update to the newsletter and latest blog posting. I also cover advertising opportunities that have just been launched, and where we are in the process for Quarter 3. Subscribe to the Brrycast at Brrycast.com
Category Archives: Brrycast
We had a great meeting with members of the Blubrry Community last night and I am making available the audio of that event here. Make sure you are subscribed to the BrryCast the official Podcast of the Blubrry Community
* We have a short road show in Syracuse and Toronto.
* Updates on features added to Blubrry.
* Promoting your podcast on Blubrry.
* Monthly ‘Learn To Podcast’ Sessions on TalkShoe.
* Call for Blubrry editorial podcasters.
Music by New Jersey based rock band Spiraling.
Jeff Hinz and Rob Safuto walk Book Expo America 2007. You’ll hear about new community features and what’s happening lately at Blubrry. Jeff answers the very hot question, “Is the CPM model dead for podcast advertising?” We catch up with Blubrry podcaster and network producer Mignon Fogarty.
On this episode of the Brrycast the following topics are covered:
- More info on our charitable campaign, The Blubrry Jam To Fight Cystic Fibrosis.
- Interview with Cystic Fibrosis Podcast host Jerry Cahill.
- Interview with podsafe music artist Brother Love.
- Debut of lead single titled Soccergirl from Brother Love’s forthcoming album.
Call this one the Chicago-cast. Get some more updates on what’s happening with Blubrry straight from a few members of the Raw Voice team on Brrycast #13.
More updates than you can shake a stick at. Plus a little music!
* New Blubrry Features – Juice It and Forum
* Ad Deal Basics
* Podcaster Expectations
* What is Blubrry?
* Update on Hosting
* The iPhone Announcement
Music by MotherBoard – www.motherboardmusic.com
Get it here or
Brrycast number nine is online. Hey that rhymes.
Hi all well we are very busy over at RawVoice, being busy is a good thing and we have a pile of new clients that are rolling out RVG Soulutions. But the main thing is we are working hard on a subset of key new features that we hope to debut in about 2 weeks. Hosting being one of those features. We are running some cool promotions now that you will want to participate in to get exposure of your show on the front page of Blubrry.com along with getting your show highlighted on a special podcast. Listed to the show to get the details If you want to have your show highlighted on a special podcast you need to send a e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org If you are going to PodCamp West you will want to hook up with Rob our Marketing Director.